Royal Davui Island rises serenely out of crystalline Beqa lagoon just 30 minutes from Pacific Harbour, Fiji’s adventure capital. Royal Davui offers a wide range of activities for those who wish to engage in soft adventure as well as those looking for something a little more laid back. Following is a sample itinerary available to you from your base at Royal Davui.
The average length of stay for our guests is 7 nights, please contact us to discuss all possibilities or different lengths of stay.
* With easy access from Nadi Airport choose from arriving via helicopter direct to Royal Davui or taking a short domestic flight followed by a speedboat to the island. On arrival you’ll be met with cool towels, refreshing tropical juices and a welcome that will stay with you forever. * Spend the afternoon in the privacy of your villa and soak up the warm Fijian sun, or visit the marine centre to plan a more active stay. * Join us for cocktails in the Banyan Bar with acoustic Fijian music as the sun settles into the Pacific Ocean and you cast aside your cares.
* Enjoy a delicious breakfast under the expansive canopy of our magnificent banyan tree, or hide away in our villa with breakfast served on your private deck. * After breakfast meet with our snorkelling guide and immerse yourself in the kaleidoscopic underwater world that surrounds your new island home. * For lunch, enjoy a light tropical meal by the pool. * After lunch try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding, sea kayaking, hobie cat sailing, visit the spa or escape to your private plunge pool. * Unwind from the day with dinner under the stars.
* Enjoy a long lazy breakfast listening to the waves gently break on the beach below you. * Prepare for an action filled day and enjoy an island hopping safari exploring the outer reef and hidden swimming holes or head to the mainland for some whitewater rafting, zip-lining or ATV tours. * Not into action? Take a day trip into Suva and explore the capital city. Visit the Fiji Museum and discover Fiji’s cannibalistic past, stopping for lunch at Fiji’s oldest hotel. * Return to Royal Davui and enjoy sundowners on the beach as another perfect day in paradise comes to an end.
* Start your day with one of the most memorable breakfasts you will ever have! Take a short boat ride across the lagoon to a private sand cay and enjoy a picnic style breakfast surrounded by nothing but sand and water. * While away the morning snorkeling and exploring the sand cay reef and soaking in the morning sun. * After lunch visit the spa for a nourishing and hydrating body wrap to sooth your body after a day of sun worshiping. * Sunset cocktails and crab races before dinner? Take part in one of the most popular night time entertainment activities and try your luck with our hermit crab races.
* Start the day with breakfast in bed followed by a dip in the privacy of your very own plunge pool. * After breakfast try your hand at fishing and chase after yellowfin tuna, mahi and marlin with a game fishing charter. Want to take it a little slower? Perhaps chase after Nemo and visit the coral gardens of our house reef. * Visit the boutique and browse the collection of Fiji grown Black Pearls – the perfect souvenir. * End the night with a romantic private dinner in the beach hut.
* After breakfast either on your private deck or overlooking the beach at the Banyan Restaurant join us and visit the local village on Beqa Island. Here you will meet with the local chief and take part in a traditional welcome ceremony before visiting the local school. This experience is not to be missed. * Return to Davui just on lunch and enjoy a picnic on one of the three beaches that surround the island. * End the day with a Sunset Spa Package. Enjoy chilled champagne as the sun sets over the spa followed by a treatment of your choice. Afterwards enjoy a private dinner served on the spa deck.
All Inclusive Dining
Our all inclusive meal plan include daily changing menus designed to complement our tropical Fijian climate. The Royal Davui chefs are only too happy to accommodate requests to ensure a memorable dining experience.
Royal Davui is far closer than you think. Choose from a 30 minute helicopter flight or a scenic transfer from Nadi across the mainland by plane to Pacific Harbour. From there, the resort's own private shuttle boat completes the journey.
At Royal Davui Island Fiji we feel that luxury is more than just marble floors and gold taps, rather it is about service from people who care, a welcoming sense of comfort and being with people who are simply happy to see you and share the culture.
Royal Davui offers a wide range of activities for those that wish to engage in soft adventure as well as those looking for something a little more laid back. Click below for a sample itinerary available to you from your base at Royal Davui.